A/W 2018 Trends (ON A BUDGET!)

September 06, 2018

This month I attended the West Coast Cooler Fashion Week Press Launch for their Autumn/Winter collection, hosted in the Fitzwilliam Hotel in Belfast.

Firstly I would like to say that this event was amazingly carried out by Cathy Martin, owner of Belfast Fashion Week and also fellow blogger on www.thefwords.com

This press launch showcased all the trends expected to make an appearance in this years Autumn/Winter fashion. And I can strongly say that I have been so inspired by ALL of the outfits displayed.

Below is some of my favourite outfits that were shown that day in the gorgeous Fitzwilliam Hotel. 


This is one of the CMPR Models, Molly wearing this gorgeous red leopard print co ord by Topshop. I am so excited about this appearing in our A/W Fashion as leopard print was so in for summer and has been one of my favourite trends!
This image was photographed by Stephen Potter.


This was another one of my favourite looks showcased on the gorgeous Ellen Lundy. This beautiful tailored check suit looks amazing with the clashing check coat over top. Check pattern is definetly a must for my wardrobe with Autumn and Winter.
This image was photographed by Paul Ormonde.


This was my favourite dress that was shown at the press launch. This is a gorgeous George at ASDA dressed model by the beuaitful Veronika. Unfortunately I do not think this dress is available at them moment by I really hope this comes back in stock because I need this dress!
This image was photographed by Stephen Potter.


Another one of my absoulte favourites shown on the runway was this look again shown on Veronika.
This Max Mara coat is giving me such winter vibes with its forest green colur. All together I love the street style look of this outfit, being made to look more casual with the white trainers, one of my favourite trends not only this season but every season!
This image was photographed by Stephen Potter.


So I think from those outfits we can definitely see that my favourite trends for this years A/W fashion is leopard and check prints! 

My picks on a budget...

   Check Print

                                                                       
Missguided Belted Cigarette Trousers - £30        New Look Check Pinny Dress - £22.99      New Look Tartan Check Coat - £39.99
  Buy here                                                                        Buy here                                                       Buy here
                                                                                                                        

   
Animal Print


         
        Bershka Leopard Print Denim Skirt -£17.99                    Primark Jumper - £10                              Missguided Formal Tailored Coat in                                                                                                                                                                                                 Leopard - £45
                                      Buy here                                            Available in Primark Stores                                              Buy here


Co ords


     Topshop Print Denim Set - £77             Missguided Black Checked Co Ord - £62       Topshop Rust Corduroy Set - £77
                    Buy here                                                     Buy here and here                                               Buy here                                


These co ords may seem expensive when you look at the price, however when you think about it you are getting two items of clothing and they can also be worn together or individually with other items. 


They are some of my favourite trends and items of the Autumn/Winter season. 
This is possibly my favourite season of the year when it comes to fashion. I just can't wait to wear these trends and keep warm in big coats and scarfs! 


Thank you so much for reading this blog post and also to Cathy Martin for inviting me along to the West Coast Cooler A/W Fashion Week Press Launch.

Lots of love, 
Siobhan McKerr x

















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.