Finally

September 23, 2017





I feel like I have been here trying to write this blog post forever now. Many of those close to me will know that I have been absolutely dying to get a blog set up and running. I'm not going to lie, it was a whole year ago when I officially set up this blog, I had my first post up all about myself and what I wanted to do with this blog, however, I didn't feel that the design was one that I was happy with nor was my first post. So basically, I bitched out. I came back to this blog around 2 months ago, and truly decided that I wanted to start back and give this my best shot, so I started looking at themes and choose one I liked, although i still didn't feel it was the time for me to publish my first post, so again I put it off. 

Then August came, and I found out that I got into my course at uni; Communication Management and Public Relations. This was the big push I needed to get me back onto my desire to start this blog, but still I didn't. This time however, was due to the fact that I wanted to really do this properly, so I waited until I was able to buy myself a new laptop that would aid my blogging rather than struggling to do it on an iPad. 

So now I'm at the point of writing this first blog post on my lovely new HP Pavilion White and Rose Gold laptop which I am totally in love with (mostly due to the colour). 
Not only was I now inspired to get my blog going due to the fact that I had gotten into the CMPR course, but on my first day in uni, I was spoken to by many lectures', who all stated how blogging is such an amazing way to get yourself in to the Public Relations field and how it will also look good to employers in the field. 

So here I am. A typical student, starting a blog, feeling inspired and hoping to find her place in the world. 

If you are interested in what I have to say, opinions I have, products I like or hate and how my course is at uni, please feel free to continue to keep up to date with me and my blog. 
Thank you so much for reading,
Lots of love Siobhan x


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.