October Favourites

October 29, 2018

Makeup favourites...


  • NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan 

In terms of face makeup, my face does not feel complete without this product anymore! I purchased this is September and since then my love for this product keeps growing. It gives the most perfect bronzer colour to the face and just pulls your makeup look together. I am personally a bronzer person over blush everyday so I could never go without bronzer and am always on the look out for a new one, so when I found this one I was over the moon. It is the perfect bronzer!

  • BPerfect Cosmetics Semi Permanent Eyebrown Kit in Chocolate

Eyebrows are the most important part of my makeup. If my eyebrows are done properly or to my standards I will take my whole face off and start again (this is why doing brows first is necessary), if my brows don't look good, I won't feel good. 

So with that said I have found thee most amazing brow product ever! 
This BPerfect eyebrow powder is literally amazing. I don't know how i would live without this product.
It can be used wet or dry, personally I use it both ways and it works amazingly either way. It provides definition I never thought a powder would, I used to always stay away from powders until I was gifted this one and I was in complete shock at how well it worked! It is so much lighter than a pomade or pencil and feels like nothing on the eyebrows.  


  • NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette

I use this product over my BPerfect eyebrow powder and it just helps to keep them in place and adds a little more colour to my brows. This literally keeps my eyebrows perfect all day. I rarely ever had a problem with my eyebrow makeup coming off when I use this product. It also helps to brush the hairs into place and give the brows more definition.

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Ashton

I recently found this little gem sitting in a little container in a TK Maxx store and instantly grabbed it. I have had my eye on this liquid lipstick for years but could never justify the price, but when I seen this in TK Maxx for £9.99, it was mine!

This liquid lipstick glides onto the lips so well and coats them perfectly. It doesn't settle into the lines and so when dried down, leaves the lips looking smooth. It doesn't give that dry look to the lips when it is dried and with a gloss over top, this liquid lipstick is a dream.

  • Collection Lash Surge Mascara 

I would just like to say thank you to Louise McDonnell (LMD Makeup) for this amazing find! I seen her talking about this in her story a while ago and when she showed a comparison of her natural lashes and lashes with this mascara on I knew I had to buy it, it is amazing! It makes the lashes look so full and long. I love this mascara with a natural makeup look as it makes the eyes stand out.

  • Nivea Lip balm 

I have not been able to put this product down this month...it's becoming a problem. This is just the most moisturing lip product I've ever found. And the best part...I found this in Home Bargins for £1!


Fashion Favourites 

  • Nike air max 97's

I got these for my birthday in August and I have been loving wearing them into the Autumn months with trousers and an oversized coat. This has definitely been my go to outfit this October and will continue to be in the coming Winter months. 

Lifestyle favourites

  • Airpure air freshener sprays 

I was watching Youtuber Elle Darby one day and she was talking about room sprays that she had found in Savers that were apple and cinnamon fragrance and instantly I needed to have it! I went to Savers and found these air fresheners for £1 each!! They smell so Christmasy, so I have been spraying them in my bedroom every hour...they are amazing!

  • Nescafe Gingerbread Latte sachets 

I found these coffee sachets in Sainbury's on offer for £1.50 and I can't stop drinking them! These are so handy to have if you get in the mood for a coffee at home and don't want to leave your house (relatable). 
They are so easy to make, all you have to do is add boiling water to the powder and whalaaa you have a latte!

  • The Cry 

This last favourite is a series I have been loving recently and have actually finished. It is called The Cry and was aired on BBC One and is four episodes long. It is still avaiable on BBC iPlayer. This series had me wanting more after every episode, it was so hard to wait until the next Sunday for the next episode. I could never expect what was going to happen next, I highly recommended this to everyone. 



Thank you for reading,
Siobhan McKerr x 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.